12.02.2011

Joy!







































Joy is such a happy little word.

I made this last year using a small 6x6 canvas, fabric and felt.  I screamed a big "wooo hoooo" and gave it a hug when the kids grabbed it out of the box of decorations. It is one of my favorites! I love to look at it…it makes me happy and joyful.


Speaking of  joy and favorites…if you haven’t already, you have to head over to visit Ashley at Lil Blue Boo. You’ll be glad that you did.

I hope that your holiday season is filled with JOY!

Joy! Joy! Joy!  


{Link up and join the party over @ Tatertots & Jello , 30 Handmade Days, Whipperberry & Tip Junkie!}

8 comments:

  1. This is so sweet and happy! I love it! :)

    Found you from TT&J!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! And I LOVE your blog design. So clean and bright!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this and I loe JOY,too! It's my middle name;) I would be happy to pull this out of the box, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the sweet comments Kelly, Jamie & Kristen!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. visiting from Tip Junkie- what a cute project! perfect for gifting too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I featured this today! www.johnnyinadress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, Tori, Shauna & Natalie!!! :)

    ReplyDelete